We at Crawford Buick GMC love dessert, and El Paso offers some of the best sweet treats in Texas. If you’re looking for the best place to get dessert in El Paso after a stressful day or big dinner, we have some suggestions.
- V & G Ice Cream & Coffee Parlor: Nothing beats the cool, creamy treat of old-fashioned ice cream after a hot El Paso day. Their banana splits are some of the best, but if you prefer something else, you have dozens of other flavor options.
- Hana Banana: This up-and-coming El Paso chain has three locations in the area which serve a variety of smoothies, waffles, and crepes—most drizzled in rich chocolate. Indulge by ordering a slice of cheesecake topped with ice cream and wrapped in a crisp pastry.
- Gufo Di Milano: Known for its all-natural, old-fashioned gelato in flavors like toasted almond and ginger cream, this upscale eatery also offers hearty servings of Italian dishes like paninos and crepes paired with specialty coffee drinks.
- DirtyMouth Cupcakes: Beautiful to look at and scrumptious to eat, these specialty cupcakes will change the way you think about baked goods. Ever had a French Toast & Bacon cupcake? If not, you don’t know what you’re missing.
- Popcorn Extravaganza: Make your dessert salty-sweet by mixing some of these incredibly-flavored popcorn varieties together. Go with pre-mixed suggestions or make your own combination—you’ve got over 50 to choose from!