Looking for fun in the sun this summer in El Paso? Luckily for you, El Paso is one of the most vibrant, cultural cities in the state, offering a long list of activities and attractions that the whole family will enjoy during the warm, summer months.
Here are just a few of our favorite things to do in El Paso:
- Get a gorgeous aerial view of the region on the Wyler Aerial Tramway.
- Plan an afternoon hike in Franklin Mountains State Park.
- Take pictures of the animals and the latest exhibits at El Paso Zoo.
- Reflect on the timeless pieces at the El Paso Museum of Art.
- Literally smell the roses at the El Paso Municipal Rose Garden.
- Go on a thrill ride at Western Playland Amusement Park.
And of course, if you’d like to spend your summer behind the wheel of a new (or new-to-you) vehicle, contact us at Crawford Buick GMC.