If you want to get the most out of your vehicle, the best thing you can do is perform routine, preventative maintenance. Why wait until your tire goes flat or until a low oil level causes permanent damage when you can easily prevent these dangerous incidents?
Here is a simple list of preventative maintenance tips to get you started.
- Keep a notebook in your car, and use it to detail what maintenance you have performed and when.
- Check your tire pressure and your oil about once a month, or more, if you tend to drive on rougher roads.
- Familiarize yourself with the rest of your vehicle fluids, and be sure to check up on them occasionally, too.
- Don’t overlook the importance of your windshield wipers, and replace them whenever they get streaky.
- Lastly, build a relationship with your local service department – like ours at Crawford Buick GMC – where an expert can help you out!
For more safety tips, call us or visit us anytime at Crawford Buick GMC viagra ligne acheter.