It’s that special time of year—Valentine’s Day—when you have the chance to show your sweetheart how much you care. If your special someone loves car almost as much as they love you, here are some great suggestions for Valentine’s gifts for car lovers.
- Get the vehicle detailed. Remember what it was like driving your car when it was brand new? Give your sweetie that feeling again by having his or her car detailed.
- Upgrade the speakers. If your significant other is picky about how things sound, consider getting some upgraded speakers or even a brand new sound system.
- Replace the windshield. Does your partner suffer from having to stare at a chipped or cracked windshield every day? If so, surprise them with a new, chip-free windshield.
- Satellite radio subscription. For only $199, you can get a year’s subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio. You can then enjoy listening to your favorite music commercial-free wherever you’re in the car together.
- Plan a road trip. If spending time in the car is where your loved one feels happiest, plan a road trip and you’ll be spending plenty of time behind the wheel. You could even make it a little more fun and rent an exotic car that he or she has always loved.
Do you have any other suggestions for Valentine’s Day gifts?