Many people feel a general let down once January rolls around—all the fun from the holidays are over and we just have a long winter ahead of us. Luckily, down here in El Paso, winters stay reasonably mild, so there are still plenty of things to do both inside and out. Here are a few January events in El Paso which Crawford Buick GMC believes will keep your spirits up.
- Sunset Strolls. If you love the scenic nature of our natural environment, head to the White Sands National Monument any evening between 4:15 PM and 5:15 PM now through January 16th. There you can take part in a sunset stroll.
- Flamenco Class. Many people turn the New Year into a learning experience. If that’s what you’re looking for, take part in the Flamenco class at the El Paso Museum of History. This class runs from January 8th through February 26th from 6:00-7:00 PM.
- Chicago the Musical. In the mood for some great entertainment? The Plaza Theatre will be presenting Chicago the Musical January 13th and 14th at 7:30 PM.
- Digital Photography Class. The El Paso Museum of History has a wide range of learning opportunities, including a Digital Photography Fundamentals class running from January 15th through March 5th from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
- UTEP Basketball. You can always catch the Miners’ Basketball Team in-action! Visit UTEP Athletics’ website for their full schedule.
Do you have any January events in the El Paso areas to recommend?